The Open Door Ministries, Inc.
We continue to have many needs. All contributions are gratefully acknowledged,
and The Open Door Ministries qualifies as a tax deduction under IRS rules.
- Homemade Food
- See the volunteer page. We'd love to put you on our list of
regularly scheduled food contributions.
- Excess Food
- If you have a function and end up with leftover food, we will probably be able to use it
provided it will be fresh on Friday evening.
- Commercial Food
- If you are in the food business, we'd love to receive quality contributions of preparred food
or ingredients for our pantry. We would be especially happy if you could deliver it during our
receiving hours (see the schedule), but we can arrange a pickup
if that is impossible. Regular, scheduled contributions are especially welcome.
- Financial assistance is appreciated. Checks should be made payable to The Open Door and may
be mailed to the address below.
- Clean and usable clothing, blankets, and other accessories are also welcome.
Home | Schedule | Location | Contact | Volunteers | Letter | History